Neiman Marcus just released its 93rd annual Christmas Book. And if you're not familiar, it's always got a bunch of over-the-top, expensive items targeted at people with way, way too much money. Here are some of this year's highlights . . .
1. AJames Bond Aston Martindesigned byDaniel Craig, along with a limited edition Omega watch. Cost: $700,007.
2. The chance to star in a makeup Instagram video by a makeup artist namedMario Dedivanovic. He'sKim Kardashian'smakeup guy. This will somehow cost you $400,000.
3. A luxury dog house for $70,000. And to help you figure out how to design the dog house, you randomly get to video chat withDenise Richards. Yeah, as in the actress from"Wild Things"
4. AMoet and Chandon vending machine. It's $35,000 but does come stocked with 360 mini bottles of champagne.
5. AVersace punching bagfor $1,550. You can also get Versace boxing gloves for $3,275.